NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Subject matter

Ray P

There are 15 stickys in the amazon room that cover a lot of subjects when it comes to our zons along with many many posts and threads.

You can find almost anything you need to know about your zon all in one place here in the amazon room.

Now and than it pays to revisit a sticky a post or a thread and to enjoy the times that other members share with us about their zons or refresh something you need to know like diet or what ever.

I would like to know if you have some subject matter you would like to share, learn or just talk about in the amazon room. New topics are always welcome and that this is a member forum that is here for you and me along with any visitors that may stop in to check us out and might join us and share their zon with us.

To the members in the east cost snow storm. We wish you the best and hope every thing is ok.

From the grey forums and the amazon room

ty Ray the only thing new with Rocky is he has decided when he is bored of hanging on top of his cage and playing on the playstand he will climb down from the cage or jump off the playstand and just wander down the hallway not going into any of the rooms just wandering around lol then mom (me) comes to get him and he hangs out with me

Cricket is a walker and climber to. She would rather walk that fly so when she is out of her cage and you are doing things around the house you have to check the floor because she might be behind you on the floor following you around the house.

she likes to climb and when I am sitting on a kitchet chair at the table she will climb up my pant leg from the floor to my shoulder and than sit there like queen s**t of turd island.

She can fly, she just likes to walk

o lol well Rockys wings are clipped and I think for his safety and the fact that he does not get along with Cody for now they will stay clipped and I have to watch Cody because he is fully flighted so maybe later they will get along once they really get use to each other then I will let Rockys feathers grow out