NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sam cook--wonderful world????

Dave007

Aahh, much better! Thanks for editing in the link. :)

Got to appreciate anyone who can keep their sense of humor about the upcoming elections. Even if it is mostly gallows' humor.

Right time to be sharing things about such a scary bunch, too. This being Halloween & all.

Aahh, much better! Thanks for editing in the link. :)

Got to appreciate anyone who can keep their sense of humor about the upcoming elections. Even if it is mostly gallows' humor.

Right time to be sharing things about such a scary bunch, too. This being Halloween & all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****Right time to be sharing things about such a scary bunch, too. This being Halloween & all.*****

Perfect reply

Lol--are grey parronts mainly liberal Democrats? I must admit I have concerns about both parties, and I consider myself an independent. I'm going to try to raise my Gracie to be apolitical. With my luck she'll want to debate, though! Do they let birds join the Tea Party? I'm sort of hoping she'll have Libertarian leanings. I think live and let live works best in a human-grey environment. It would be interesting to poll Congress and see which party has the most fids. It might be interesting.

Edited by JeffNOK

Lol--are grey parronts mainly liberal Democrats?

I hate debating politics over the internet, but I will say that I like to think animal lovers are more intelligent than other people.

Uh, not that has anything to do with party affiliation or anything...:o:o