NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wet throat

HeatherStrella

Hello everyone...I just have a quick question. AnnaBella's throat is wet. I thought it was dry before, when I looked in her mouth, but I'm not sure. The inside of her mouth, her tongue...that's all dry. But at the back of her mouth...I guess that's her throat, it's wet. I thought I remembered hearing something about a wet throat is not a good thing. Do any of you guys know? She's fine otherwise. Thanks!

Hi Heather! Well I for one do not know the answer to this one. I have never honestly had the opportunity to get a good look into dayo's throat. I look forward to hearing from another on this forum that may have had the opportunity to do so, like Dave. :)

It is normal. In the back of thier throat they do have moisture. ...sometimes they just have more then others, and that is when you would notice.. The reason that its seen more often than other times comes from certain things they eat--like peppers and other things. The moisture is in the back of the throat and a person has to go out of their way to spot it. If you wanna go to a vet, do it but I doubt that he'll tell you anything different.

PS---especially if he's acting perfectly normal.

Edited by Dave007