NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Zons and Greys

Ray P

Ok for all you members that have amazons and african greys.

Witch one gets into more trouble, your zon or your grey ??

For me it`s my grey Corky, she can get into more trouble in one day than my zon does in a year.

If it`s not the woodwork it`s the log walls in our cabin and the poor dogs hide when she is out. She is fearless.

Our zon will just walk around and check things out and than she will go back to her cage and watch as we tell Corky no !! stop!! your going back in your cage !! Don`t do that Corky !! Corky !!!

Neither my greys or zon are house chewers. Ana Grey pretty much ignores toys and Sterling beats them up, he has been watching Louie too long! Louie, the zon, loves chewing toys and knocking the daylight out of them, but he is not a woodwork chewer either. After reading what other say about their fids, I consider myself very lucky though my parrot toy bill is out of the park!

Rocky definitly is the wood chewer but only his toys , I keep a good eye on him so when he decides to jump off his cage and go exploring I'am right there , Cody will play with toys on the playstand he loves his playstand thats where I have to watch Rocky and Cody, I put the 2 playstands together and Rocky decided he wants on the bigger one and then we have problems because Cody will hold his ground and Rocky wants the whole playstand to his self and if Opey is on one he is smart lol he just takes off he doesn't want to be in the middle of 2 big birds