NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello :)

Hi everyone! I joined the forum a few weeks ago and have been furiously reading as many posts as possible in preparation for my grey coming home. She (the breeder thinks it's a girl and will be sexed in December) is two months old and will probably come home sometime in December. I just wanted to finally say hi to everyone and thank you all for the wealth of information available here. I am a first time grey owner so I am incredibly excited and very nervous at the same time. It's a relief to have such knowledgeable people available, including my breeder. I got my little girl from the parrot posse in saint Louis, MO and they have been wonderful to work with. I look forward to my new adventure with my little girl...December feels like it will never get here!!

Hi Life is Greyt. Congratulations on your new grey. I understand your excitement about waiting for your grey. It seems to take forever!!!!! but the waiting is so worth it! If you have any pictures of your little friend, we would love to see them. We love pictures! Welcome to the Grey family!

Thanks guys!! Will upload more pics soon. Oh she is too adoreable!! I am so in love with her I hate to leave the breeder's house. I am still stumped for a name thought...Georgia, the breeder, said that my little girl will let me know what her name should be, so we will see what I come up with.