NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Herbie loves phones and remote controls

dicky601

Hi Guys, Does anyone know of where we could buy parrot safe toy TV remote controls and or mobile phones. Herbie shows little interest in his own toys, but is desperate to chew the end of anything he sees us using. Thought it would be nice to get him his own phone that he can chew on without damaging it or himself.

Do you have one for a TV or other electronic device that you no longer use, then just take the batteries out and let him have that. I have a one year old granddaughter and she likes the remotes so they gave her one for a TV that doesn't work anymore and she loves to play with that. Also check out baby toys for phones that Herbie could play with.

Yes, Buy baby Toys that resemble Phones and Remotes. They are made to with stand babies trying to crunch on them.....as we all know everything FIRST goes in the Mouth :-)

I have the same issue with Dayo - He just can't stand for a phone or remote in sight with trying desperately to get to those neat looking buttons to rip them out. :woohoo:

Chico love's remote controls and mobile phones.I have give chico one of my old dvd remote control.It is his best toy.He keeps on saying thank you for my remote.(god bless him).B) :laugh:

I Think it is a good idea to give your birds any old remot's mobile phones and just the back of a phone old phone becuase i dont think you would get anything back.I think it would be a pile where he/she has been chewing it.Lollollollollol.:ohmy: :ohmy: