NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pix of my new grey enjoy :)

dhillon88

Get your Grey some toys...they want to play! I am just saying because I did not see any in the cage. They like wooden and plastic toys of all sorts among many other types. You should pay a visit to the toys area for ideas and or visit one fo the online bird stores. I tend to like California Bird Nerds...but there are many others.

Yea I did went n got me some toys

Bought small perch- swing-ladder-ball made out rope and some other hanging toys don't know what there called

For name.. Im calling him lucky Im thinking his a boy

Might go get a DNA done this week

Just quick question here

Do you guy leave your grey outside of the cage at night time ? Bcz mine doesn't like going in it's very hard

And do you guys have any kind of night lamp for them or you guys just leave them in dark ?

I got my grey in the habit of going into his cage for bedtime. Make surr that nothing in the cage is scaring him. Isaac...my grey...doesn't exactly love being put away and will make me work to get him in...but he eventually agrees to go in. Then I do leave a night light plugged in for him so it is not completely dark.

• 3 weeks later...

he is adorable. thanks for sharing!

I put jasper in the cage at night... He he got spooked and flew off, he might fly into something.... and it's for my piece of mind about poo too! The living room is dark, but the outside light is on and it provides a little light. I would leave a night light on (in the wild, they do have the moon) just so he can see to get around if he needs too.