NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

At first it was Wall-e, and now it's all the disney movies!

JDS5607

Ok, so I'm 24, but my husband and I watch disney movies ALL THE TIME- we're kind of big kids and they make us laugh... anyway, Sully used to just really like Wall-e, even laughing when Wall-e would say EEEEVEEEE! But now, it's pretty much every disney movie we watch. He laughs, and dances and sings with the songs. When the seagull scene in 'Finding Nemo' comes up (ya know, where they go 'mine, mine, mine'), he screams and says "oh sully-man..." He never ceases to make me smile :) I'll try to get it on video... Every time I pull out the camera though, he freezes and says "bing!" (that's the noise the camera makes when I hit record)...

mined.jpg

Our cockatoo likes to watch TV with us. If there is any laughing or screaming on the show, especially children laughing or squealing, it sets her off on a crazy cockatoo fit. She really gets going when she hears the voice of the Hyacinth character on that show, "Keeping Up Appearances." If some music comes on that she likes, it sets her off dancing in what we call a "boogie attack."

Our lovebird's favorite show used to be the Teletubbies. I do think children's programming works well for birds because it features happy voices and sounds and upbeat music.