NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pictures of Chili taken today

fidsandfrats

What a gorgeous boy. I love the close up where you can see the hairs(?) or tiny feathers on his nare and around his eyes. When I see someone else with a harness I keep thinking that someday it will be a possibility to get that close and trusted to have an opportunity to enjoy a walk in the sunshine with mine. Thanks for the pictures.

What a gorgeous boy. I love the close up where you can see the hairs(?) or tiny feathers on his nare and around his eyes. When I see someone else with a harness I keep thinking that someday it will be a possibility to get that close and trusted to have an opportunity to enjoy a walk in the sunshine with mine. Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks. Chili does not like getting into the harness but once in he loves to be outside getting a bath in the sun.

Very beautiful bird. You are all making me feel inadequate with my old panasonic dslr with all your awesome pics! Maybe when I get my new baby I'll invest in a new camera. I also am highly interested in training my birds to accept a harness. I'd love to take them with me places I go but I don't know if I'll ever have the nerve to take them outside without some form of restraint no matter how many videos I see of people with perfectly trained birds who buzz around then return right back to their handler. So many things could go wrong or spook them.