NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Some photos of dayo outside today after his shower.

danmcq

Very nice photos. He's beautiful and seems to really be enjoying himself in the sunshine. I saw you had a chain with beads strung across the cage, please be careful with the chain, poor Talon got her claw stuck in one of those circle links and I had a terrible time rescuing her......I don't use them anymore.

I saw you had a chain with beads strung across the cage, please be careful with the chain, poor Talon got her claw stuck in one of those circle links and I had a terrible time rescuing her......I don't use them anymore.

Thanks for the heads up Penny. I do make certain that the chain links are too small for his talons and that the circle links are big enough that a talon cannot get wedged and stuck. :)

Beautiful!! Lucky Dayo! Are those wood circles from Tinker toys? Great idea!! :)

Yes the are! :) Dayo chews other normal wood blocks up so fast, that I thought I would try the Tinker toys. They are very hard wood and he really has to work at it to make a dent.

Great photos of a lovely day with your grey. My favorite is seven from the top, or one up from the bottom. His tail is so bright red! When I stopped to take a second look at all of the, the way he is on the cage upside down, it looks like you have him chained by both legs. LOL. I know better, but I love to give Dayo new ideas and reasons to pinch your neck.

So, do you do anything besides disinfect the toys? Anything to stay away from? I have so many toys down in the basement but I'm afraid to use something wrong.

I'm sure Dayo appreciates you taking the time to make all those cool things for him!

I do disinfect toys, but when I purchase one from the store, I always make certain that all metal parts are either stainless steel or chromed. Also any rope or cloth type toys, I check constantly to ensure that their are no strings or frays for him to get his talons caught in. I just snip them off as I find them.