NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

we decided on a name

Codys Mom

it's not sassy or Hobo ,I made a list and we talked about it and since I have named all the birds except Opey , Opey was already named and he knows his name very well , hubby just goes along with the names I let him name this one so we have Rocky so I really hope Rocky is a boy but I guess Rocky can be boy or girl , it comes up under unisex names

I have been working alot lately , it's inventory time at my store so I have been putting in some extra hours , I had off today and have friday off , I will be glad when friday gets here I have a vet appt for Rocky and I think he/she has a bacteria infection , today his poops were a light green and yesterday the clear in them had a yellowish tint so I hope it's just a bacteria infection , he seems normal , playing being loud lol and eating good and he had he a really good shower today but he hates the blow dryer I found out I think he is just scared of it

We also have a Rocky, a barred rock rooster. We were supposed to sell him with the other older chickens we had but we've become so fond of him. Our flock including chickens, turkeys and peafowl are free range. Rocky loves to come to our front porch for treats and attention when we give the peafowl sunflower seed treats in the evening.