NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Aristotle's Update

Cupid

Well friends, it seems that my boy Aristotle has really gotten more comfortable, and has picked up a lot of new words and phrases. I was watching Amadeus (the movie) with my wife and after the movie was over and we shut off the TV, Aristotle was singing/whistling "The Magic Flute". It seems that my son was playing around on Youtube and found the video of a blue fronted amazon singing opera and would play it out loud a lot for our birds thinking it would be funny if they sang like that too.... This is the video he plays:

I quietly got as close as I could to the cage unseen, and sure enough Aristotles was singing his little heart out and calling my son's and daughter's name, laughing and whistling different variations of Mozarts music. He wont talk to me yet, but he does do a water drop sound effect and a wolf whistle when I bring him his fresh water in the morning..

I LOVE MY GREY!!!

clouds1.jpg

Edited by Cupid
  • Haha 1

Aristotle might be more of a closet talker so he chats more when no one is around, some greys are like that so sometimes you have to sneak up when they are chatting to listen to what they say but he looks like he has settled into his new home and you two are delighted with one another, I am so glad he is happy and doing fine.

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us, just can't get enough.

Great photos, I love to see a happy grey and owner! My parrots do their best talking when I'm on the phone. Go figure!!! Have you tried going into the room and repeating some of the things Aristotle has been saying. Or if he is asking for anything bringing it in for him? Or perhaps he just needs a little more time to get use to things and to feel more comfortable with you. If we could only read our grey's mind!!!! LOL!!!