NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

went to see the babies

Codys Mom

this time I took hubby to see the yellow crown babies , I just adore theese babies :) he felt the same way , one was real shy very shy the other 2 were loud and sassy lol and wanted all of your attention , well we did it , we brought home the rowdiest and biggest baby :) we are hopeing he is a boy but I guess a girl would be ok to , he /she is 4 months old and I will get some pics sometime soon probably on monday , I have to work yukky hours this weekend and I'am off monday and tuesday so one of thoose days

I need help on a unisex name , something that wil fit a girl or a boy

any ideas?

Congratulations on your new baby zon!!! You won't be sorry. A zon is certainly different than a grey or other parrot, they are fun, comical and so very funny!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

Let's see names: Bailey, Taylor, Sage, Skylar, Rylee. Since your little amazon is feisty and rowdy how about: Buster or Sassy. Can't wait to hear more about your little ball of feathers!

Congrats on your new zon, I am not going to suggest any names as something will come to mind that will fit your zon to a T after being home for a few days but I certainly look forward to seeing some pics soon of your new addition to your flock, guess your signature pic will have to be updated yet again.

Congratulations on your new baby zon.

A zon is not a grey, but like a grey they need your love and lots of attention to be come the family member you want.

Good luck with your new baby and we will help all we can if you ever need us or have a question.

My girl Cricket is a rehome and she has turned out to be a real joy to have around.

Cricket is a BFA and is very sweet.

I really like the name sassy and I'am thinking about Hobo for a male name , if I have time saturday or sunday I will grab a few shots of her/him before I go to work , looks like I will be makeing some new foot toys soon I had about 5 or 6 on top of his cage and he has one left that isn't all chewed up , he sure is a chewer lol , I sure will ask questions if anything comes up right now I'am tring to get a poop sample from him that I can actually make out on paper the first night we got him he poop was very watery so tonight I put down some white paper towels in the bottom of his cage so I can check it tomorrow I also need to make him a vet appt soon as soon I have the 30th off so I will call the vet next week and make him one and I want him to take his band off

yep and I need a new sig , as soon as hubby makes some more decals I will use one if them

but you know how slow men are lol