NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bath time

Stevie

Hi folks.

Two days ago ,jess my wonderful grey,did something ive not seen before.She squeezed into her water feeder and started paddling and flicking water everywhere.Jasper our amazon has never done this,and jess hasnt done this before or since.She has a regular shower with me,so im not sure what this behavour meant.Can some kind person shed some light on this for me.:confused:

Hi folks.

Two days ago ,jess my wonderful grey,did something ive not seen before.She squeezed into her water feeder and started paddling and flicking water everywhere.Jasper our amazon has never done this,and jess hasnt done this before or since.She has a regular shower with me,so im not sure what this behavour meant.Can some kind person shed some light on this for me.:confused:

After one week in my house, my baby grey squeezed himself into his 4 1/2" water dish on his playstand and started bathing. I got the bath bottle out and started spraying while he bathed. He opened up his wings and flapped and flapped letting the water soak him good. So I went out and bought a large bowl (in the dog bowl section) at the pet store. It holds 2 quarts of water. Egan has investigated but has made no attempt at getting into it. Today he again bathed in the little 4 1/2" bowl. It seems that you can lead a bird to water but you can't make them bathe. :)