NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird Club

parrot14

A couple month ago, we had a gathering for parrot lover. About twenty people came to participate. Since this was a non formal bird club, we used the one member's house as the venue, we just do everything in a brotherhood spirit. Sharing and support .. that's it.

the members

IMG_5558.jpgutf-8BR2F0aC5qcGc.jpg

the crowd

IMG_5497.jpgIMG_5509.jpgIMG_5491.jpg

Sharing session on harness things

IMG_5467.jpg

the stars..

IMG_5543.jpgIMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5525.jpgIMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5517.jpgIMG_5505.jpg

utf-8BSmVycnkgJiBDb25uaWUuLi4uLmpwZw.jpgutf-8BSmVycnJyeXl5eXl5Li4uLi5fXy5qcGc.jpg

it was fun to share same interest and care in loving the feathered friends.

Edited by parrot14
re-arranging

What a nice way to learn and share your interest in parrots. I love the message on your shirts, that is so true. Thanks for coming to share your love of parrots with us too. What kind of parrot is to the right of the grey cockatiel? It is the green one with the blue and yellow feathers in its wing. All your parrots are lovely and your friends seem happy to be together.

The pics look great, thanks for sharing them. It looks like a fun day!

What type of bird is that between the tiel & the ekkies? Do you have any more pics of it?

it's a great billed parrot, endemic parrot from molucan and papuan island (part of Indonesian). It is as big as molucan cockatoo anyway. I have another picture of it but filed in my office computer. I'll get it for you soon. Thank you all for the appreciation.

Wow, great pictures! Thanks for sharing your Bird Club with us! I love that outdoor area!

we once had a joint training session on free flight. A member free to choose whether their will participate or not. Offcourse there are pro and cons but so far it is the beauty of parrot which unify us :).

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTE0LTAwNzE5LmpwZw-1.jpgutf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTE0LTAwNzE4LmpwZw-1.jpg

What a nice way to learn and share your interest in parrots. I love the message on your shirts, that is so true. Thanks for coming to share your love of parrots with us too. What kind of parrot is to the right of the grey cockatiel? It is the green one with the blue and yellow feathers in its wing. All your parrots are lovely and your friends seem happy to be together.

yes we intentionally produce that kind of shirt to echoing the message of pet parrot, which is not a popular hobby here in jakarta, indonesia. sort of pet parrot campaign :).

we share the tricks and tips in teaching the parrot, even breeding. Some members have even already built their aviary and starting their breeding program. I'm lucky to have you all here, a source for everything about pet parrot..

Edited by parrot14
typho

I'm lucky to have you all here, a source for everything about pet parrot..

We're lucky too because you're another source for more things about parrots. Thanks for telling us about that bird. I'd love to see one, but I guess I'll settle for more pics for now. For some reason, I'm particularly fascinated by the birds from your part of the world.

• 3 months later...