NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Eva Update (Sorry it's been awhile)

abbie21187

I'm on the forums constantly reading and reading as well as all the books I've been reading. I finished Bobbi Brinkers For the Love of Grey's, The Beak Book, and I'm half way through Alex and Me. I am excited to meet Irene Pepperberg at the upcoming Parrot Palooza in a few weeks! Although I haven't posted, I'm always on and thanks so much again everyone for all the useful information.

Eva is doing fantastic at about 6 months now. I am so in love she is such a sweetheart! She had her first vet visit and passed with flying colors. She was also so good at the vet, I couldn't believe it! The vet said she was one of the most mellow birds he ever met.

She does not talk yet but makes all kinds of cool sounds and whistles. I want to post of video soon of her giving kisses, it melts my heart every time. I just say "Gimme a Kiss" and she cranes her head and lightly gives me a kiss! To adorable. She definitely has me wrapped around her little talon!

Pictures and maybe a video to come soon!

They mostly ignore each other. They are out all day long but Eva stays on her play stand I built her, and I am BB Chu's play stand since he is so small lol. Eva is very mellow and doesn't ever instigate, but BB Chu will run to her and get right in her face squawking! He's a fearless little guy and so fast. So I can't put them together, but they whistle to each other all day.