NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

visit to the vets !

gaz80

hi can anyone help , rio is going ton the vets for the first time,i have a really good bond with him i am just a bit worried that rio might not like me the same when we get back home, he is 4 month now and i ham doing so well with him at the minute

hi can anyone help , rio is going ton the vets for the first time,i have a really good bond with him i am just a bit worried that rio might not like me the same when we get back home, he is 4 month now and i ham doing so well with him at the minute

I just took Egan to the vet yesterday. He is almost 4 months old and he was the same with me after as he was before. I don't believe they look at you as subjecting them to the exam. It's more like you are the rescuer once the exam is completed.

My parrots avian vet always does the "painful" things in another room. Never when I am in the room. When Ana Grey and Sterling were microchipped, she took say Ana Grey into another room and then brought her back to me for cuddles and reassurances. I am the heroine and saved the day. Absolutely no after effects.