NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

OMG Cody is finally talking

Codys Mom

I was shocked , I did the usual routine this morning letting everyone out of their cage and when I let Cody out the first thing he said was Hello and then he said what ya doing well it's about time lol he also just had to do chicken noises all day lol

not a day goes by that my birdies don't amaze me in one way or another :)

Now that is great news Codys mom. Im happy for you, I know I was shocked to hear Aristotle talking, although he hasnt said anything in my presence (words) but I love the noises she makes all day. Imagine what Cody says when your not looking, you gotta set up a video camera...

Edited by Cupid

Of course he was totally awesome before he started talking, but now he can remind you of it more often. LOL. Glad to hear the news, it just gets more comical all the time with the things they pick up. Before long you won't be able to remember a time when he wasn't talking.

today he was his usual loud self lol and he had a vet appointment at 5pm to get his nails done , I only let the vet do his nails because of his handicap and I want to make sure they are done right , he said Hello to the vet which was cute and my vet said well hello Cody , he was saying sonme different things today but I couldn't make out exactly what he was saying and sometimes he has a real soft voice and other times he sounds like a normal grey