NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Anniversary Louie!!!

Luvparrots

Louie has been part of my flock for a year now. He is still the perfect clown he was when I first got him and he is very comfortable here with my little flock. As you all know, Louie is a 3-year-old re-home who wasn't really very tame when I first got him. He still will not step-up and I still cannot handle him. He is a biter if you try to touch him and although he hasn't nailed me yet, he still tries, Little Devil! Even with his cantankerous deposition I refuse to give up on him. He so wants to be loved, he just does not understand how its done. We still have a lot of work to do, but we are both trying and that is what really matters.

Louie is very smart and although I can't handle him, he does what I ask of him. He comes out of his cage and has even given me cheek kisses, with no biting! If I want to take him outside, he will climb into his travel cage without a problem to go outside into the sunshine. When I want him back into his cage, I just have to say, "nite, nite Louie. Time to go nite nite" and he will fly back to his cage so that I can close him in for the night.

Louie still speaks Hindi, but is also learning English. He plays very roughly with his toys and destroys at least one toy a week, I need to have my own forest he is so busy destroying wooden toys! Luckily he does not like woodwork!!!! Amen to that!!! Louie does not like my male congo grey, Sterling, but Sterling is not a fan of Louie's either. Perhaps its just a guy thing (lol)!

I am very happy with my little flock, they are all independent and very fearless and not one of them minds me very readily! I couldn't be happier with my little band of renegades!!!

003-45.jpg

Hay one year louie. You found yourself a great home so you better mind your mommy. and be nice.

May each year be better than the one before for many more to come.

He WILL come around just hang in there.

Ray

Edited by Ray P

Louie Louie, oh no, We gotta go

Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said

Louie Louie, oh baby

We gotta go

A Fine little girl awaits for me

She's just a trip across the sea

Me sail that all alone

Me never know how I make it home

Louie Louie, oh no no no, We gotta go

Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said

Louie Louie, oh baby

We gotta go

Three nights and days I sail the sea

I think of girl, 0' constantly

On that ship, I dream she there

I smell that rose hangin' in her hair.

Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said

Louie Louie, oh baby

We gotta go

Okay, let's give it to 'em, right now!

(guitar solo)

Me see Jamaica, the moon above

It won't be long, me see my little love

I take her in my arms again

I tell her I'll never leave again

Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said

Louie Louie, oh baby

We gotta go

I said We gotta go now

Let's take it on outa here

Let's go!!

I can't this song out of my head...congrats Louie!!!