NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gabby,,,,earning her name now LOL

Tamara

So, Gabby will be on year old this month. She started talking a few months ago, and hasnt shut up!! HAHAHA I LOVE It!!! :) Gabby has taken to me. She will tolerate pets sometimes from my husband and kids, but she love love loves it when mommy rubs her. She is truly the greatest thing!! Aside from my human babies lol but she has adapted nicely in our home. She has a few sounds she loves, an alarm from my husbands phone, the microwave, the screen door opening, the refrigerator door closing, she does fart sounds LOL she has my youngest girls high pitch scream!! LOL Kind of annoying but, what do ya do.....:)

She says gabby gabby, Can I have a Kiss, Gimme a kiss, MUAH!!, what are you doing?, (Most of these are sadly in my husbands voice LOL) we listen to the country music station THE WOLF and when they say 105.5 the wolf, she goes ooowooooo!!!! LOL

One day, she was making an obnoxious noice of my cockatiel, and i kept telling her to hush, she didnt. So i got up and said GABBY!! If you dont stop that sound I am going to spray you with the water bottle!! And what does my smart little girl say back to me? "OK" In my youngest girls voice!!! It was the darndest thing LOL How can you get mad at that??

she mumbles all the time trying to say more, I just know she is going to live up to her name. I know there is more she said, but i cant think of it LOL

Just wanted to share :)

Hope you all had a great day! And have a great night!