NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Funny Story

Christina

I have often said to my husband that Finni doesn't whistle or make many noises. He said to me that in the afternoon (when I'm at work) he hears Finni in his room, whisteling and making all kinds of happy noises. I guess on the weekends, Finni is out alot so I still don't hear him. My husband called me today and said, listen and held the phone up to the door so I could hear...Finni was carrying on making all kinds of clicks and whistles and whirring sounds. It was sooo cute. I could even recognize the wolf whistle I have been diligently trying to teach him...he almost has it, not quite, but enough that I could recognize what he was doing. It was nice to finally hear him really vocalizing! ;)

Guest briansmum

yep i'm exactly the same i'm so proud of brians little repertoire which is at it's best on a morning but if we have guests to stay he's completely mute when they're there. my sister has heard him meow and he chatted a bit for my mum when he stayed with her, but all my friends think i'm making it up!

It sure is fun watching them grow and decide when and what they are going to do. I would have never guessed before I had a bird that they are so independent and intelligent. What a great companion...I think they challenge us to get to know them as much as we probably challenge them...probably more so!:P

It sure is fun watching them grow and decide when and what they are going to do. I would have never guessed before I had a bird that they are so independent and intelligent. What a great companion...I think they challenge us to get to know them as much as we probably challenge them...probably more so!:P