NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Need some advice or suggestions should I say on a name...

kingsnake

I'm not really good with naming my animals.

My dog was named by my son (Tommy) however my GF doesn't think animals should have "Common" human names. I have named none of my snakes. People ask if I am going to name my fish and I tell them no.

I like a simple but quick name like Jack for example Vs. Alexander.

I'm not asking anyone to name my Bird, I really do not like when people ask those type of questions. I'm just asking for suggestions on some cool names and see if someone here can bring up a name I haven't thought of and can use.

NAMES ( MALE & FEMALE )

Sunny--- Vergil ---Paco---- Floyd--- Skye ---- Poncho--- Taz --- Sparky --- Ozzie--- Buffy --- Roxy---Joey --Maxi ----Dusty ----Sammy---- Gumby ---- Cisco ----Paddy -----Romeo--- Buster---- Sunshine---- Scooter---- Moonshine ----Sugar---- Sweetie ---- Tazzy------ Petey---- Juan ----- Tiger -----Tweets ----Keiko---Cody---- Okie -----Rexxy----- Chipper -----Minnie ----- Bart----- Ricki ----Kiwi ----- Sunny -----Reba ----Tino----- Buddy---- Angel ------Yuska -------Zelda ----Tookie -----Harley ------ Buster -----Zoey -----Jax----- Ricky------ Princie ---- Mokie-----Coco -----Penny----- Molly ------ Peaches -----Candy -----Ozzy------ Bandit --

Oscar ------Tango------ Sweet Pea ------ Hogan ------Harry------ Sophie----- Rosa ----Robbie ----- Casper ----- Elvis ------ Chipper--- Sweet Pea -----Nibbles----- Sparky------Mickey----Suger ----- Dusty------ Rocky------ Belle

My sister has a dog named Hubble. I think that would be a cool/simple bird name.

I went with Echo and somebody was trying to remember his name the other day and said how is Rerun.... probably only fitting if you really liked the TV show What's Happening from the 70's.

Name it something you like a lot. Im not saying to name it Snake,Chips, Beer, whiskey or nothing like that, but there has to be something dear to you that you can appreciate that no one can think of or take away from you. Maybe somewhere special you went to with your girl, maybe someone from your past that you remember fondly. A favorite song or band... Do you know if its male or female yet? (not that it matters)

• 2 weeks later...