NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I miss you guys!

jessdecutie18

Just a note to say hello from Afghanistan, currently deployed and browsing the Grey Forums and realising just how much I've missed the world of Greys. I hope you and your babies are all doing well. I think my hubby is gonna have to let me get another bird someday when I'm older and more settled, as I don't think I can stand to live forever without one!

I know you miss Yoshi very much but she is in the capable hands of Robin who is taking very good care of her and we hear about her from time to time. I think you will have another grey some day when your life settles down for as you have found out once you have had one its hard to go on never having another on in your life, they make such an impact on our lives.

I want you to stay safe and come home to your loving family and in the meantime we will be thinking of you Jess.

Hi Jess, it is so good to hear from you!!!!! Strong prayers for your safe return home and I believe you will have a loving grey again, as you are a great parront! So glad you haven't forgotten us, as we certainly miss and look forward to hearing from you any chance you get. Stay safe and I look forward to hearing from you again!!!

Thank you for helping our country. I wish you and your husband a safe and quick return. Before I bought a grey, I watched grey videos for a year on my computer. Have you seen the African Grey, Oliver's videos? He has his own website. His owner's name is, I believe, Jill Lang? Google him- he's funny. It is comforting to watch much-loved parrots on the computer. Good luck!