NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone, new member here!

Hi guys I have just recently stumbled across your site and I love it!

I am the mommie to an umbrella cockatoo named Stewie, a hybrid macaw named Skittles, jenday/nanday conure mix named kiwi, 2 african greys that are still unnamed.

I also have a poodle named Bubbles and a shih tzu/chihuahua mix named Sadie.

Hello Stewies Mom and welcome to our family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing lots more about you and your flock especially those two as yet unnamed greys.

The two greys must be a new addition to your flock since they do not have names, are they babies or rehomes? Please tell us more about them and the other fids you have, we have an other birds room where you may post about them and include pictures too if you like.

We also would love to see some pictures of the greys if you have some you would share with us.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!! Yes the 2 greys are babies right now. I will probably only end up keeping one, have not decided which yet. I have been helping a friend hand feed lately and I got these 2 because I have always wanted a grey. My kids are begging me to keep them both so we will see what the hubby says hehe. I will need help naming them soon though I have come up with a few names but nothing has poped out at me yet lol. I will post some pics sometime today, just have not figured out how to even add my profile picture yet lol.

My husband designed it. It took him forever to draw it up lol but was fairly easy to make. The birds love it. Stewie hates the swing and will never get on one but he likes to untie the string so it falls to the ground and then he laughs at it lol.

Your fids are beautiful and that is a great looking playstand, my hubby made one, not that elaborate but my fids won't touch it, so much for that effort, glad yours is enjoying it, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Well they enjoy it for about 10 min before they decide to glide or climb down lol We cant keep stewie on it if we are sitting ont he couch, so dont feel bad.