NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

All is well with quinn

Casey Luria

We had a rough beginning, at least I thought a hunger strike for three days was too much. He had a vet appointment anyway so we went and he was deemed healthy. The doc gave him a vitamin and probiotic shot to get him eating and by that evening he was eating well and has been ever since. He now does a chirp, I am not sure if it is a Grey sound or one he has picked up but it is directed at me. He greets me and steps up very nicely and even acts like he wants to stay with me sometimes. I couldn't be happier. I ended up getting a dog from the shelter, not part of the plan, but it turned out to be the perfect dog. The dog is a Shih Tzu so it is small and really sweet. Follows me everywhere, the parrots don't interest him as much as I do. The Amazon got to meet him face to face today and started to touch the dogs nose with his beak. Scared the dog so I am not worried about that one. Quinn seems unimpressed with the dog, we will see how that develops.

I think Quinn is starting to pick up some sounds or had them. He does a clicking sound and the chirp.

IMG_0146.jpg

Edited by Casey Luria