NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lost african grey-bishampton/pershore worcestershire 13/7/20

• 1 month later...

No nothing unfortunately, we did have a phone call about a sighting in the next village so I rushed out within 5 minutes to find a cockatiel in a tree. I tracked down the owners who were aware of the escape but didn't seem to be that interested in catching it. I then got another phone call this morning about the same bird.

I actually feel frustrated that there bird is around their home with a chance of being caught but they just seem to be leaving it to fate or luck that he comes back, rather than talking action. :mad:

Then they truly don't care whether they get it back or not, I hope someone else takes that tiel in and gives it a new home as it sounds like they don't deserve to get it back.

I keep hoping that Murphy will turn up sooner or later but at least you have the word out now, keeping good thoughts that a reunion is coming soon.

No nothing unfortunately, we did have a phone call about a sighting in the next village so I rushed out within 5 minutes to find a cockatiel in a tree. I tracked down the owners who were aware of the escape but didn't seem to be that interested in catching it. I then got another phone call this morning about the same bird.

I actually feel frustrated that there bird is around their home with a chance of being caught but they just seem to be leaving it to fate or luck that he comes back, rather than talking action. :mad:

Well at least there are people still looking out for you. I noticed that there is a wooded area ( Google Earth) at one edge of your village. If I was a Grey I might head for there. Good cover and perhaps food. Forests are their natural habitat. I am sure you have looked there but you never know.

Good luck Reggieroo. You deserve it.

Steve n Misty