NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

any 1 intrested???

im living in dublin area and have an african grey parrot but no one in the family has time for the bird an i tink it needs a proper home so im selling the bird for 500E if any ones intrested around the dublin area????;)

Hi Molly,

It's too bad and actually very sad to hear you are wanting to re-home your new Grey.

I noticed in June I believe you were asking about diet and feeding your Grey.

There are some members here that reside in your Area, so they maybe be interested or know someone.

Has your Grey's eating habits improved?

Also, I don't think you ever mentioned how old he/she is or how you came about obtaining this magnificent and intelligent Grey. :-)

Molly, why did you get the grey when you have no time for it, you did not think this thru before you plunged in and got it. How sad for the grey that now it has to go to another home, these birds do not rehome easily. If you really love this bird you will do whatever it takes to find it a good loving home where it will spend the rest of its life.

I don't mean to come down on you but if people would research properly before getting these birds maybe it wouldn't be so many of them wind up in rescues and needing new homes. I hope you do find a new home for this grey but make sure they know what they are getting themselves into.

Well that is a different situation that you did not mention in the first post in this thread, so I guess you don't have a choice but to find a new home. I assumed wrong and I admit that, but I hope you do find a good home for it. Be sure to check out the prospective owners and make sure they know what they are getting into so it will not be rehomed again.

That is sad that your dad did not get to enjoy his grey for very long but at least he did have it for a few years. I'm sure it made him very happy.:)

• 3 weeks later...