NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The very successful Move!

JDS5607

Well, all those fears about Sully being freaked out or nervous during our move were for nothing! Sully did extremely well. He LOVED the car ride to our new place, and really seems to enjoy his new surroundings (including his new window) and the clip clap of his feet on the hardwood floor! I love the new hardwood floor too, seeing how I can keep his cage area clean much easier! LOL..

The only thing he seems to be different about is his toys. He seems to have NO interest in them whatsoever... however he could be bored with them and just need a switcharoo!

Today, he had one of his new favorite treats, a crab claw. He picked that thing CLEAN!

What a well-adjusted bird :) :) Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm sure having his cage here already set up really helped :)

I am so glad to hear the move went well and I bet you weren't stressed about it and neither was he for he just followed your lead. He may need some different toys to inspire him to play again, maybe he thinks he is in new digs now he needs new toys.

I am glad to hear all went well. Congrats on the move. I hope you like it there and will be happy. I miss having hardwood floors, and hearing my birdie patty run across. I am like Marcus, and the claw. I will check and see if mine would like that as well. The macs, will tear up a shrimp in no time flat.