NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cute Funny Fids

abbie21187

Eva and BB Chu seem to just generally ignore each other, but I was very nervous about how BB Chu would deal with me getting another bird emotionally. I try to give them both the same amount of attention so there's no jealousy.

Well, today BB Chu had me cracking up. First, I've tried to give him pistachios on multiple occasions, and he's never liked them, so I use cashews now as a treat. Well today I had both birds on the play stand and since they weren't fighting and were both being good little fids I gave them each a treat. Eva a pistachio, which she loves, and BB Chu a cashew. BB Chu threw the cashew on the floor and starting begging for the pistachios! I've never seen him eat one but he sure did today watching Eva intently the whole time!

Next, BB Chu never likes scratches, he's about 18 months and hasn't really let me give him scratches since he was a few months old. Well today, again while they're both on the play stand I'm giving Eva scratches. I then look at BB and he has his head all puffed up and is scratching it with his little foot watching us very closely. So I try to see if he lets me scratch his head and he does! So then I took turns each getting scratches for a couple minutes back and forth.

I never laughed so hard BB Chu is looking at me now with his little foot on his head as I type this! Eva sure is a good influence!

They call that sibling rivalry. I will have my grey on one shoulder and my blue front zon on the other and they both want there head rubs at the same time.

Corky the grey does not like raw almonde untill she sees Cricket with one and than she wants one. Cricket does not like peanuts untill she sees corky with one and than she wants one.

Just like the kids so go the fids.