NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Slater Foaging

This is just a joy to behold. None of my greys have reached this level of health and comfort at being out and about for various reasons. I look forward to the day when Gilbert is flighted (if that is meant to be) and he can swing joyously from a rope or perch with reckless abandon. These photos just bring me the greatest smile for your birds. What a haven you have created. I was holding my breath when you finished painting and they were being skeptical of the change and now just look at them! Thanks for using your imagination, staying the course and for sharing your vision with us. You are an inspiration.

I love these pictures of your birds enjoying that new room, Slater is enjoying it so all your hard work has paid off big time, they don't know how lucky they really are to have such a bright and cheerful room to play in, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

• 7 months later...
This is just a joy to behold. None of my greys have reached this level of health and comfort at being out and about for various reasons. I look forward to the day when Gilbert is flighted (if that is meant to be) and he can swing joyously from a rope or perch with reckless abandon. These photos just bring me the greatest smile for your birds. What a haven you have created. I was holding my breath when you finished painting and they were being skeptical of the change and now just look at them! Thanks for using your imagination, staying the course and for sharing your vision with us. You are an inspiration.

I am so sorry that I am just now reading this. Aww that is so nice of you to say. Thanks so much. You may have read that some slight changes to the room were made but all for the betterment of the birds especially Slater since he was the only one having the problems.