NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

ALEX MEMORIAL

Talon

Stephanie, THANK YOU for sharing this video with us. I hope everyone here watches it. Although it made me cry, I am just amazed by the depth of Alex's understanding.

Even though we all have Greys at home, and understand how intelligent they are. This video is just astonishing!

Yes, PLEASE EVERYONE WATCH THIS MEMORIAL VIDEO OF ALEX.

Makena, Thank you for sharing that link with us. Every time I see a new article written about Alex, I learn something new about his personality. It is amazing that even after his death, he is still teaching us things.

I have learned that every bird that has passed on, seems to leave a legacy of some type. Unfortunately the magnitude of their existence we tend to only see after their death.:(

Wow, That was an amazing and inspiring video spooky hurst. :-)

It sends shudders down me realizing just how deep the understanding of these Greys grows.

If we just interact with them as we would with our children when they were babies, describing what we are giving them or what they are seeing, they will understand and build upon that knowledge.

What a huge responsibility we have an providing them with a rich and invigorating environment that they can flourish and grow in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest briansmum

i had just found that video on youtube and was rushing here to share it, but it's already here. some wonderful clips of alex i partiularly love the bit with the corn "go pick up corn" :)

he really was a clever bird and it just shows it is there in all of our greys. my teaching with brian is most deffinately inspired by irene and alex, and i say teaching because as dan pointed out, if you interact with them as you would children then will learn.

• 2 weeks later...