NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Snuggling Beaker and Tybalt Photo

MarcusCAG

What a precious picture that is, wish I could get two of mine to do that but alas no they don't want to be near each other, its nice when they can get along like that for they sometimes need a buddy to get those pin feathers and preen each other where they can't get to themselves, in the meantime I do it myself for them. Thanks for sharing that pic with us.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your sweet comments! :)

Yes, in most respects Beaker is being a good influence on Tybalt--he (Tybalt) will take food from my fingers now, pieces of pepper or almonds or something, but when Beaker gets in his evil Quaker moods he's start lunging at me... and I've seen Tybalt do this now too a couple of times! So there is still a bit to work on, besides the issue of stepping-up, but the two of them are obviously such good friends now and we just love them both to bits. Updates as warranted! :D

That is just adorable. Beaker looks so relaxed and sweet while Tybalt is preening him. Even more surprising than to see them so close and gentle with each other is that you could get a camera and snap a shot for us, well done. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't even realize this thread is still active! Sorry!!! :P

But thank you for all of your sweet comments that I've missed these past weeks--yes, we are a bit surprised how quickly the two of them hit it off, all things considered. But we're not complaining. :) The only thing is, now Tybalt acts rather like a bully of a big brother to poor little Bunsen when he can get away with it, I think because he and Beaker are now so close; and he (Tybalt) and Beaker have become the Meanie Greenies and create all kinds of trouble while I'm not paying attention... Their new thing is to climb inside of Marcus' cage while he's on his playgym or the Boing and eat his food and yank his toys around. Considering how huge the cage and toys are compared to them both, it's really kind of funny to watch!