NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Exploring each other's cages

Zoom

I'm wondering if this is a good sign. Kazoo (my Amazon) just went into Simon Grey's cage and had a good look around. They've been living in opposite corners of the same room for almost three months, but she's never done that before. (Simon was in the other room, sitting on a boing, looking out the window, so he never knew.)

I really want Simon and Kazoo to be friends. They're not enemies, but they both avoid coming into close proximity of one another. Any time it happens, it's by accident, and then they both seem kind of freaked out by it. Do you think it's a good sign that Kazoo went and checked out his cage?

My two parrots are not buddies in fact Ana Grey dive bombs Louie any chance she gets to keep him at bay. They both go into each other's cages while they are both in the room. But only to steal each others food. I just keep an eye on them both because I don't want any conflict about boundaries and cages. Usually if they see me coming they get out of the other's cage because I am the one to object not them.