NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Blue

she

Some older members will remember Blue.Sadley he passed yesterday aged approx 48 He took ill on Friday and was left unable to stand or walk most likely due to some neurological episode .We made the decision to end his suffering and he is now flying free. 001-5.jpg

Shelia, this was such sad news to hear of Blue's plight but sometimes saying goodbye is the best thing you can do to end the suffering. I think we all know how much he meant to you and I know I always looked forward to the times he came to stay with you for we would hear all about him so it seemed we knew him thru you. I know he wasn't your bird but you came to love him as much as if he was part of your family and I am sure he always felt the same about you. He was so blessed to have you in his life and you have many memories to cherish as he flies free over the Rainbow Bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to hear your little friend is gone now, but 48 is still a mighty age, even for a Grey. It sounds as though Blue had a happy life with you, though, and that's all anyone can really ask for: to be loved. I'm sure he loved you back very, very much.