NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The wonderful Aristotle

Cupid

I do want to caution you about having him outside the cage without being either on a harness or in a small cage, I see he doesn't have all of his flights but if he should get spooked and there was a little wind he could manage to fly away so I would hate for you to lose him so soon after getting him. I would like to see him spend more of his time inside with the family when they are home for they are flock animals and want to be with you.

congrads u2 looks like you found a great companion

and I agree with judy you should have a flight suit or a harness on your baby , believe me I almost lost my quaker one day and his wings are clipped, the flight suit I had on him or thought I had it on him good came off and he took off a few feet good thing it was not a windy day out , I scooped him up and took him inside now I double check when I put a harness or a flight suit on any of my birds before they go out the door

Thank yo both, I will follow your advice. Judy I have some pictures of Aristotle inside our home on my daughters pink escalade that you are going to love. Shes not outside ALL the time, but its where I take most pics. I will definatly look into a flight suit too.

Yes, please be careful with Aristotle outside. Sometimes things happen so quickly--you don't want to have to deal with anything like that!

But that being said, Aristotle is just gorgeous! I'm so glad she has become such a beloved part of your family so quickly!! :)

This is a great bird rescue story, Aristotle is one lucky bird to be kept by you, nicely done. I think Aristotle looks like a female as well. No matter what you have a beautiful bird. Congrats and cheers to many years.

Here a video of the vocab skills, I know the video sucks, but at least you can hear what is being said. I tried to get a new video today, but nothing but whistles and beeps were heard.

Let me know what you think, if you watch it.

th_prettybird3.jpg

Thanks Marcus's Mom, yeap I hear that whistle A LOT!!! I didnt know how vocal Aristotle can get until i did this video. Im trying to get new footage, but all i hear in the new videos are whistles and sound effects.

• 5 weeks later...