NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sibling Rivalry Goes Hi Tech

Guest Monique

Guest Monique

Real e-mail I saw today … from my daughter Sabrina’s e-mail account (which I monitor and, no, she doesn’t know I’m forwarding this … I’m a bad bad mom!!!!! ) The only thing I edited out were their actual e-mail addresses.

Sabrina – 10

Brittany – 15

Feel the love …. (And the ambition. Notice they’re in the same house/different floors during this…).

==========================

Forwarded Conversation

Subject: ANSER YOUR E-MAIL!!

------------------------

To: Brittany

Date: Mon, Sep 3, 2007 at 8:30 PM

ANSER YOUR E-MAIL I AM GETTING VERY IMPATION WITH YOU!!! CHECK YOUR E-MAIL AT LEAST ONCE A DAY BECAUSE I HAVE A DEAL 2 MAKE WITH YOU AND IM NOT COMMING DOWNSTAIRS 2 TELL YOU EITHER COME UP HEIR OR CHECK YOUR E-MAIL PLZ!!!

LOVE YOUR FUTURE PREZZ!!

--------

To: Sabrina

Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2007 at 7:44 AM

lol, geez sabrina..... heres the deal, i'll check my e-mail when i feel like it, and if you need to talk to me get your lazy butt out of that chair and walk down the stairs, its not that far...

kisses,

Bwitty

Sabrina wrote:

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest Monique

LOL - what a change from when I was a kid and the phone was bolted to the wall!!!

These two bicker ALL THE TIME. I told them Monday if they got caught being horrible bickerers in front of me they'd lose 1/5 of their allowance each day it happened (and they only get a whopping $5 a week!).

This must be their way of taking it underground!!!

• 4 weeks later...

kiwibarb12 Sorry, but you guys must have some unbelievable large homes. It's ok for you guys but in my household it doesn't fly. The more these KEYS are being use the less people intermingle. This forum brings people together through words, but I would rather talk in person to see the words being said with emotions and expressions. I like a joke, but I like it better when I can see someone expressers it in person.

My children raise their kids the way they see fit, BUT when I’m around it’s different, they respect my ways as I did with my parents. The main thing is communication between us guys, and I talk to my grand kids like they are my grandchildren. Don’t misunderstand me, I am their pal and get down to their level, but I don’t allow them to be some of the kids today. I teach all my family how important intermingling is between. All doors open (Except bathrooms and parents bedroom) always and no one a loner with these video games and computers. This 2007 is fast and I need to have them safe and aware of this time, in this crazy country with all the ME PEOPLE in it.

Sorry for the soapbox.

This subject is very close to me.

Joe<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/10/03 17:53

• 2 months later...