NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy birthday judygram!

Talon

I want to be the first to wish Judy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Judy is a wonderful friend to all, a very devoted member here at Greyforums, and a special person to us and all our birds.

I am honored to call myself her friend, even tho we live hundreds of miles apart.

Judy came here with me and a few others from another African grey forum. When we arrived, there was only 3 rooms here, around 1200 members, and we took over, built this forum up to what it is now. If not for Judy's devotion to our family here, it would be a very different place. She is quick to welcome every new member, offer advice, and give a tongue lashing when needed.....:)

We have all come to rely on Judy to offer a kind word, encouragement, a shoulder when we need it, and just a fun time in general. Judy truly cares about us, and our flocks and other pets. Please be sure to wish JUDYGRAM a HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well as a big THANK YOU for all she does here.

Oh, and for those members that are fairly new, the post counts were set back when we switched the forum over to V-bulletin. Judy has in excess of 50000 posts!!!!!!