NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How do I fix...

JDS5607

That would last about 2 seconds if that long, I agree with Dave that it will have to be welded back or a new cage will have to be bought.

Ha! Didn't think about it.....I have a baby TAG, she can't get em off! Sorry I'm a noob

Edited by Tagtastic

That would last about 2 seconds if that long, I agree with Dave that it will have to be welded back or a new cage will have to be bought.

Really? I've had two of Marcus' perches zip-tied to his cage for forever. The one is a small maple (not one of the toxic varieties, we checked!) that my husband felled and stripped and it stretches the length of the cage, and the other is a perch that I don't have washers for (that fit the bars, anyway). Marcus has never shown any interest in the zip ties at all, but I guess he might just be a laid-back kind of guy or something, in this regard anyway. ;)

Hope everything works out for Sully in the end with the cage!

Marcus has never shown any interest in the zip ties at all, but I guess he

might just be a laid-back kind of guy or something, in this regard anyway.

If he had shown interest in those zip ties believe me he would have destroyed them in no time at all.

If he had shown interest in those zip ties believe me he would have destroyed them in no time at all.

Hehe, I meant "Really?" in the sense that some other Greys might find the zip ties totally alluring. Considering what Marcus has done to other random objects around the birdroom :P I know he'd make short work of the zip-tie if he wanted to!

And JDS5607, I hope the welding works out without a hitch... at least you don't have to get a whole new cage. :)

Edited by MarcusCAG