NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet Blueberry

Codys Mom

we drove to Ohio to pic up our baby girl today and she is now home safe and sound , she slept almost all the way back home , she will be 10 weeks old on the 14th and she is so soft and cuddly heres some pics , we had to move some cages around so her cage is now next to Opeys

Blueberry005.jpg

Blueberry_11-6-2011.jpg

D'awwww!!!

I keep thinking "I want a quaker!" Then I think "Too loud!" Then I think "and my caique isn't?" And then I stall and stall, and never end up getting one. xD I'll just live vicariously through the beautiful pictures other folks post for now....

ty all she is a sweet little girl but she has alot to learn yet like she isn't very good at stepping up and her balance isn't so good but she is a baby still , she does little squawks lol not near as loud as Opey but if you teach a quaker to talk then that cuts way down on the squawking lol

we went to Chardon Ohio it's by Cleveland only took us about 3 hours and we stopped and ate lunch before we went to the breeders house to get her so we made good time , and omg Cindy our breeder has the most beautiful house , a big house with a huge kitchen and family room with a huge stone fireplace and a huge landscaped yard ,my kind of house :)

• 3 weeks later...

She is just delightful. I like how you already got her into your signature, she is a natural model for your photos. I don't know how you keep up with your crew. I am home all the time and running after two is my full time job. LOL. You have a beautiful flock and I love all the names you have given them. Nice group.