NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Issac Graduated

Elvenking

Issac lost his last grey tipped red tail feather just now. He is now officially on his second set of tail feathers. All bright red. He handed over the last baby feather to me tonight. Beautiful!

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

Edited by Elvenking

He is beautiful. He is cooperative to show off his bright red tailfeathers. He has a look in his eye that he is about to get into mischief too. Time sure flies from the baby stages to his final bright tail feathers and the color change of his eyes. You have been really good to keep us updated with pictures and stories along the way. Your life with Isaac is an inspiration. Thanks!

I logged in just now to say, Isaac is an absolutely beautiful Grey! Maybe it's just him against all that white in your kitchen (?) but he's absolutely stunning, he really is. :)

Thank you for saying. He does spend a lot of time sitting on my knee while I watch TV preening and preening. So he works hard at it. I do admire his beauty.

Well done Issac, Murphy still has one grey tipped tail feather, was wondering when it was going to come out. He is always just behind Issac in almost everything being a few months younger. How old is Issac now, Murphy will be 18 months on the 21st of June.

Edited by reggieroo