NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"For the Love of Greys" book

GandalfGreybird

JudyGram among others have recommended "For the Love of Greys" as a great resource. The only place i've seen it is on amazon. Currently it is selling for $160 used, and over $200 new. Is this book out of print or just that extensive? I don't know that i'm about to drop another $150-200 on a book when I just spent $1K+ on bird and equipment. I'd love to get a digital copy (kindle) unfortunately it's not available there either.

Any info or suggestions would be great. Do any of you have it? How extensive is it? Is it truly "the one book to get" for greys? Is it worth that much?

This book is a very good reference and well worth having. But it's not worth prices like that ($160 --- whew!) It's not a big, thick book or anything. It's an 8" by 10" paperback with 135 pages. Much of it relates to breeding birds. But as I said, it has some really good information in it and is well worth having. Keep looking around for a copy at a reasonable price. The cover price is $23.95.

I'm putting mine on ebay if they are going for that price. Haven't opened it in years... :P

It is a good basic book, although I do desagree with some things that are the authors opinion. But, of course every book has good, useful information and some parts you just need to decide which path you wish to follow as you learn and go on in working with your grey. :)

Like Dan I hardly ever open it anymore but I like having it if I need it for reference but maybe I should consider selling mine if it brings that kind of money, heck I will buy it somewhere for the $25 and sell it making a hefty profit on each copy, yeez.

• 3 weeks later...
I really love to read books on grey birds or others.I will have really fun to read this book.After completing i will come and will share you that what did i find good in this book .

Many of us have read the book, it is a good one, but not the only one.....