NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

America's Got Talent

Jingles

anyone watch it tonight? hubby and I missed the lady with the amazon! at least...the little glimpse I got of it was a amazon...

So...I looked on youtube, but didn't find the clip...of course, it did just happen tonight! But if you see it, post it so I can watch!!! :)

I saw it and the lady trains parrots and apparently has oodles of trained parrots. The parrot, I believe was a red-headed conure. I only watched the program after I saw your post live. ( in northwest so we are three hours later). So now I will be looking forward to watching this lady and her parrots in Vegas. The parrot on tv is 21 years old and the lady raised her since it was hatched. Thanks for the heads up!

For the average person what that parrot does or any parrot for that matter is only the tip of the iceberg and we as parrot people know that for a fact.

We enjoy their wit every day of their and our life.

I'm wondering if there's some confusion in this thread? The one video was of a woman with a parrot named Danny that looked to be either a Mitred conure or a Cherry-head (I certainly can't tell the difference, I've only ever seen either from The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, haha!), and the other act was of another woman with a Double Yellow-headed Amazon named Echo. I liked them both, I just think it's funny how surprised I am that everyone else on the show was so surprised that the parrots could respond as they did. ;)