NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Inventory

Ray P

Lets take inventory.

How many grey homes have a zon.

What kind of zon.

How meny zons.

And for the members that don`t have a grey. What do you have.

In my home there is Corky a CAG.(1)

Cricket a rehomed Blue fronted Amazon (1)

Little One a pied female and Willie grey male cockatiels (2)

Also

Pete peacock male (1).

Hanna peahen female (1).

And a bunch of chickens and ducks.

We love our birds.

Cricket is a rehome and she fits our flock like a glove. She has been with us for 2 1/2 years and is around 15 yesrs old.

Cricket bfa and Corky cag get along like sisters. Some times they just tolerate each other.

Thats our house.

My Blue-Front male zon is Louie. He is 3 1/2 years old. Louie is a re-home who is very leery and really wants to come to me but is still unsure. Louie is from Portland, Oregon and when his male owner became will, the wife moved Louie to an outside cage. When Louie came to me he was a little wild and unmanageable. but Louie wants to be loved and he is very smart and speaks Hindi. He holds long telephone conversations with himself and jabbers away none stop. I have taught him some English. He now says, "nite nite Louie. See you in the morning. Thank you. " He will go to his cage when asked. Which is good because he will not let me touch him. He has always been flighted and if I reach for him or try to have him step up for me. He flies away. He has lost a lot of weight and looks much slimmer. He has a healthy appetite and I am still hopeful that he will trust me. We work on it. Louie loves toys and is always active. Showers are something that he loves and if I don't shower him regularly, he will bathe himself with his drinking water. Louie is a keeper and I am very glad we found each other.

Now my TAG, Ana Grey, who I have had since she was 4 months old is my sweetheart She is now 2 years 9 months old. I also have my pug, Lily who is 10 years old. I have had Lily since she was about 4 months old.

Edited by luvparrots

Milti pet households seams to be the rule here oh I did not mention two dogs Bacon and smoky two indoor cats trouble and snowball and a number of barn cats a rabbit.

Our goat passed away this winter.

For a forum that is all about greys there are a lot of other feathers and furs. I beleave this speaks to the type of people that we have as members.

And than you take on a zon.

Edited by Ray P

Love this thread!

I have a Cag, 5 1/2 years old

Tag 5 1/2 years old

Yellow Crowned Amazon, 2 Years old

2 Parakeets, 4 years old

Bijon Frise, 5 years old

Short haired Black Cat 2 1/2 years old

2 Horses, (1 ex race horse, 9 years old) (1 draft pony, 50 + years old)

oh yea, almost forgot........4 kids, (3 live with me) Girl, 18 1/2 years old, 16 Year old boy, and 12 year old boy........me......and my boyfriend on the weekends.......yup. that's it!