NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Slater and Chili in their new Birdroom

fidsandfrats

I do believe Slater is feeling better in his new room. He starting to play with his toys and hang upside down like the goofball I know he can be. Sooooooo good to see him this way. And Chili well, he has been doing great from day one and still is. He's actually started hanging upside down for the first time so there is a little bit of goofyness in him too that is finally starting to come out.

I feel sooo much better now that my boys are starting to settle in. What a relief!!!! I just love hanging out with my boys and watching and hearing their happiness. Warms my heart.

slater upside bird 5 15 2011.jpg

slater on vine 5 15 2011.jpg

chili swing 5 15 2011.jpg

I knew Slater would come to get used to it, just takes him longer being a grey and allowing him time to adjust has been the trick, glad to hear they are enjoying their new bird room for they are so lucky to have it, thanks for sharing the pics with us.

I am just amazed at what you have done with the room. I have to ask, are you that good of an artist? or did you have stencils? I would love to make a room like that for my babies once we find a house and get moved.

Awwwww thank you! When I walk in there I feel like I'm walking into another dimension. At first I was going to use dry rub transfers but after figuring out how many we might need it got expensive plus I really couldn't find very many different designs I liked. My husband is an architect and much more artistic than me. He drew free-hand everything. He helped with the painting. We are not 100% complete but close enough.

Great photos! What a relief that Slater and Chili are starting to appreciate all your hard work. I was holding my breath to see if they would settle down. I love the first picture, I thought it was upside down at first, but no, it is hanging from the ceiling. He looks right at home up there. What a beautiful place to hang out with your birds. I am very happy to see the progress you have made.

Great photos! What a relief that Slater and Chili are starting to appreciate all your hard work. I was holding my breath to see if they would settle down. I love the first picture, I thought it was upside down at first, but no, it is hanging from the ceiling. He looks right at home up there. What a beautiful place to hang out with your birds. I am very happy to see the progress you have made.

Thanks very much. He's so funny. When I say "where's my upside down bird" he assumes the position. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...