NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Need cage soon!!

Lindaindy

My little fellow's breeder called last night & told me he is almost weaned! She said he just turns away from the feeding now & is eating real food on his own. I am so excited! We have made plans for me to drive there on Friday before Memorial Day & pick him up. So, I have got to get the cage ordered now. I have an eclectus but her breeder sold me the cage for her & I don't even remember the company it came from. I don't really know what to order so any suggestions? The one my ekkie is in is kind of a pewter gray & powdered coated (I do know that much). Thanks in advance. Can you see me doing a little happy dance??? I can't wait to get this little babe home. Don't know the sex yet but the breeder is going to get DNA tested for me.

There are many on-line stores to buy cages from. I bought a 24d x 32w x 72h clamshell top for 359.00 with free shipping any place in the US.

I had the cage in 4 days. They were very good and they called me because they did not have the color I wanted (out of stock) so I took a differant color.

Cages for under 500 dollars.