NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone!!

Hi all!

I'm new to these forums, but I am planning on bringing a TAG home in the next few weeks. I have been doing a lot of research and your website has been very useful to me. I have owned smaller birds my whole life and currently have a Canary Wing BB named "BB Chu". He is the sweetest most cuddliest bird there is, but I'm excited to see how him and the TAG get on. They will be in separate cages in the same room. I will be getting my TAG from Bird Paradise in Burlington NJ where I also got BB as a baby.

Thanks I will welcome any advice!

Abbie;)

Welcome to the forum and your tag when he comes home. and also a welcome to BB.

There are a lot of good people here that will help when and if you ever need them.

We would love to see pictures of your flock.

I went today to put a deposit on a TAG. The one I picked is a male and very sweet. He loved to be scratched in the store and I swear he was trying to say "baby bird"! His hatch date was February 26th. They told me he should be fully weaned and ready to come home by the middle to end of July. I can't wait to visit again and will have more pics to come.

100MEDIAIMAG0003.jpg100MEDIA$IMAG0003.jpg

Edited by abbie21187

Hello Abbie and welcome to our family, so glad you are getting a grey and we look forward to hearing lots more about him.

Thanks for sharing the picture of your precious baby Tag, they are so adorable at this age and when I see them I just want to grab them up and give them a squeeze. I hope you will be able to visit your baby often as it will be so helpful when you bring him home to be familiar with you for he will be going into an entire new environment, new cage, new home, new toys and such.

As you are already finding out our threads here are full of helpful information so continue to read thru them and if you have questions just ask and we will do our best to help you in any way we can.

Glad you could join us. Welcome to you and yours. The waiting is hard, but well worth it. My TAG was a grown up when he came home, so your baby picture is just what I needed to see today. It will be fun to watch your little one grow up with us. BB Chu is a cutie too.