NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

birdroom today

fidsandfrats

Here is a video of Slater and how he is adjusting. Also attached is a picture of Chili Pepper and some of the room. Still in the very early stages of figuring out where I want everything and what works best for the boys. The ceiling fan is far enough away from everything and will NEVER be turned on when they are out of their cages.

P1090004.jpg

P1090007.jpg

Thanks. I called in sick today so I could spend another day with them. Glad I did. he is doing sooo much better today. He's talking, eating, drinking and moving around. Not playing like I know he can play and hasn't ventured off his cage but hopefully in time.....

Looks wonderful! Love the things you have hanging all around! I'm having trouvé finding the plastic chains, any suggestions?

Hi. Thank you. I got the chains from Home Depot. Is there one by you? You buy on line at parrot supply stores too but you probably pay more. The only downside is I could only fine the chain in yellow and if you buy from online stores they have a lot of colors. Try Lowes Home Improvement too.

• Haha 1

Hi. Thank you. I got the chains from Home Depot. Is there one by you? You buy on line at parrot supply stores too but you probably pay more. The only downside is I could only fine the chain in yellow and if you buy from online stores they have a lot of colors. Try Lowes Home Improvement too.

Wow! I never would have thought to try Home Depot. I don't care about colors...:cool:

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I am glad this thread popped up again, I had missed the video of Slater the first time. Then, I went on to some of the other videos you have posted. You have some really great ideas, I liked the plastic bin you put a "handle" on and covered with the purple vet wrap. You have some amazing ideas and have created a lovely playroom to keep things interesting. No wonder it has taken Slater a small adjustment to take it all in. He is probably playing in there with reckless abandon by now. Thanks for the videos and pictures.