NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Well we're in

fidsandfrats

Oh pictures please! I would love to see the room with birds enjoying the paintings!

I wish Slater was happier. He's a nervous wreck. I'm worried about having to go back to work tomorrow and leave them although Chili (DYH) is completely fine. Will I have a featherless bird when I return? No one can say. I have seen him preen, he has spoken, he will sometimes take his favorite treat. Will not move around to investigate just sits. I tried to situate the cages and the net very similar to the way it was before the move. If he recognizes his net (which was his most favorite place to be) he's sure got me fooled.

This may bother you more than it bothers Slater. If he is not freeking out and checking out the lay of the land to see that nothing bad is there he should be ok.

With the new room he may be more nervous than stressed. Sit with him and talk with him in the room, give him some treats and let him see Chili in there with him.

If you see him stressing than take him out and introduce him to the room slowly untill he is ok. JMHO

I think he is going to be fine, he is already showing signs of acceptance by preening and chatting, like Ray said you may be more upset by this than Slater is, give it some time and be patient and soon it will all be behind you. I look forward to seeing some pictures of the finished room.