NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Checking in

Ray P

Not much happening here. Kazoo's still a little upset about the vet visit, so he's keeping a low profile and he seems a little jumpy. I got a bunch of new toys for them yesterday, but Kazoo is freaked out by most of them. The only one he doesn't mind is the foraging ball. But he's annoyed because he can't figure out how to get the peanuts out of it.

Hi everyone......yup, this is one of the few days it hasn't been raining here like it's been for the past month and half! So...I am out trying to get the spring clean up done before SUMMER!!!!!!! Just stopped in to take a peek while I ate a quick lunch, back to work. Birds are in their cages and are actually content!

Nilah isn't screaming, "BIRD!!!!" over & over. Better sneak back out.

Have a great day everyone! Later! :)

Yeah, this spring-time weather is something else. We have been hitting around 95+ everyday and taking care of the yard out here in the Mohave desert is rough. We tried sweeping the sand under the carpet but there is just too much of it. I found two blades of the same kind of grass in the yard and I called Maggie over to see it. She took the tweezers and plucked them right out. Can't have that kind of thing around here. Our rock garden is doing great though. Oh well, I guess I have to go back to watching the dirt blow...Luv ya all...

Jayd