NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lego's as toys?

I think they were referring to the larger lego pieces as a grey might be able to break off pieces of the smaller ones, my grey has played with those before and some here will play with them for hours, anything to keep from having to buy toys for birds as they do get expensive, and they are safe since they are intended for babies and children.

• 1 month later...

i gave kya lego small kind she loves it BUT she bit off all the underside that connects to the next brick so not a good idea. Shame as i used to connect a few together and she love`d to break them apart fun to watch.

I use the bigger ones and stuff them into a coconut hanging toy I once bought. MY amazon loves pulling them out and chewing on them. For my greys, I wrap the bigger ones up in colored paper and put them in their toy buckets in their cages. They enjoy chewing and unwrapping the paper, then they pretty much drop the lego on the bottom of their cage. :)

most of their toys end up there lol bucket is always empty you can see them watch you collect them and clean them up and replace just for them to end up back at the bottom of the cage once more! grrrrrrr Love em :)